Saturday, December 29, 2007

Twinkling H2o's...Need some Practice!

Playing with Mom's Nestabilities and my new stamping stuff. This stamp and the Twinkling H2o's were part of my Christmas presents. Isn't it just the cutest? I love Penny Black! The twinkling H2o's are great I'm sure, but I am having a heck of a time with them, I think it's the paper, but I also tried watercolor paper and that was worse I had it all over the place! I'm sure once I find the right paper they won't be so bad. What do you think?


Stamps:
Penny Black, You're a Treasure, Sweet Thing
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Glorious Green and white
Ink: Twinkling H2o's Garnet an prismacolor Pencils
Accessories: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

I just love those hedgies. Nice shimmer to their posies with the Twinklers!