Sunday, December 9, 2007

Queen for a Day!


Having lots of fun with these, but I should be getting ready for Christmas. The tree isn't up, the presents aren't bought....BAH HUMBUG. I need to get in the spirit!

This DP had a smidgen of really rust, so I sponged some more on and sponged the edges of the white. Paper pieced her outfit, again. I want to be Queen for a day, so I guess that's where my inspiration came from.

Stamps: Spabella and Studio G
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and MME
Ink: Close to Cocoam Summer Sun, Yo=Yo Yellow and Gable Green
Accessories: Ribbon from Michael's & Scrap Essentials Brads
Techniques: Sponging/Distressing
TFL!

1 comment:

chelrel19 said...

Love the paper and colors that you used on this card - just great! :) ...and I love the 'tude too, I am in the same boat - can we please have about 50 more days until Christmas - lol! ;)