Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas card from my Mom!

Here's Cameron's card from Gramma, I told you it was cute!! I love that they all matched by 1234567890amily. She sure made a lot more cards than I did!! These cute stamps were purchased from Lil Deb's Stamp and Scrap Station!


Isn't this just the cutest card! My Mom made it for us! I just love the cuddling penguins and the glitter. She put a lot of thought and time in to these making a different set for everyone in the family. Cameron got a little penguin card too, which I will post later. Bags got switched and we got the wrong one, so it's not here right now.

TFL!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Awwww!!!! That is so sweet!!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a darling card. :) I am glad you and y our mom have something to enjoy together.