Sunday, December 2, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge!



This was for today's featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast. Love these little stamps. Can you believe I haven's used all of this paper yet? Should have started with the stamps that aren't mine before she wants them back.

Stamps: Elzybells, Sprinkle Snowflakes
Paper: Heidi Grace Frost Blvd, Pretty in Pink, Bordering Blue
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bordering Blue, Barely Banana
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Jolee's Boutique Snowflakes

Is anyone else as neurotic as I am? I just keep changing things around and undoing and redoing. No wonder I usually wait til the last minute. I can't seem to even get my images straight. I must move them 4,000 times each. I have all this stuff and every time I make a card, I want something else!

I absolutely love Splitcoast, but I think it is bad for me. I see all of this stuff that otherwise I may never have know existed and I just can't help myself fast enough! Then I can't help but share it with you. Tell me how do you resist?

No comments: