Sunday, December 30, 2007

You're a Hoot!


This is for LSC148 at Splitcoast. I didn't think I was going to be able to follow the rules, but I did! You can find the challenge and play along here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310003&page=4

This is what you could use:

Stamps
one stamped image that can be colored
optional: sentiment
optional: an image to ground the main image like an oval, grass, etc.

Paper
any shade of white
2-3 patterns of designer paper
NO other colored cardstock

Tools
NO specialty tools (No punches, No CB, No Piercer, etc)
any coloring tools
sponges OK

Embellishments
one piece of ribbon

I used:

Stamps: Ollie and Olivia
Paper: WHITE and DCWV Retro Mat stack
Ink: Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: One piece of ribbon

The scanner killed my ribbon, I swear it's straight and a cute little bow.

How'd I do?

Thanks for looking!!

No comments: