Friday, December 21, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Lynn, now I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and then tag some more people. Hmmmm, what to say, I'm pretty boring!

1) I live in Cassville, NY with my husband (Jim) and our 7 year-old son (Cameron). We have two dogs, Max and Luke. Max is a mix breed and Luke is a black Lab.

2) I am a middle child, there were 6 of us! I have 3 brothers and two sisters. My mother must be crazy!! I only have the one and I can't even imagine what it must have been like. Thanks for everything Mom, love ya!

3) I never ate much chocolate until the last couple of years and now I can't get enough of it! It doesn't matter what kind it is, but Dove milk chocolate and anything with toffee are my absolute favorites!

4) I started out as a scrap booker after my sister-in-law introduced us to Creative Memories, but then I went to a Stampin' Up party and I haven't done much scrap booking since. I am about 3 years behind and I really need to start catching up, there just isn't enough time in a day! I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator so I could feed my habits and would love to be more active as a demonstrator, but again the time thing!

5) I'm not a morning person either, but just can't stomach coffee! I used to start out the day with a diet Pepsi, but recently gave it up because of the Aspartame. I have had a headache every day since I stopped drinking it (ugh!), but I do feel better!

6) Lynn said, "I love the smell of cleaning products, especially toilet bowl cleaner (I know that's totally weird) and you would think that this would motivate me to do more cleaning, ya no. (hmm cleaning or stamping and blog surfing)." I say. "Not weird at all! I love the smell of bleach, especially on sheets and furniture polish, but I must confess I'd rather be stamping or on SCS too and therefore, don't smell the furniture polish very often. Being that I'm not a morning person, I love to clean late at night or when I get upset. My husband hates it when I get cleaning at night and no one has really gotten me frustrated recently, so my house is a mess (LOL!)."

7) I love to buy stamps and ribbon, but especially embellishments and Designer paper (that's my real addiction, shopping for supplies)! Then I hoard it because if I use it, I won't have it anymore. I also have binders full of stickers and sticker letters, that I have no idea why I bought, but I had to have them!!

Now for the hard part, I have to tag others. I only know a couple of blogger's so I had to pick some from the blogs that I like to visit, hope you don't mind!

Lil' Deb: Lil' Deb's Happy Place
Jan: She's gone Stampin'
Jennie: Jen & Sheldon's Life
Katie: Just Me



2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Deborah,
This is too cute, just like you I started with Creative Memories years ago and now that I've been doing Stampin' Up I'm about 3 years behind with my kids scrapbooks and no time to scrap.

Thanks for playing!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi

I will play. :) I just got back from TN....so I will do it tomorrow. :) I am like you I love the smell of cleaning products and things I shouldn't smell. LOL Once (many years ago) my work had cherry smelling Wite-Out and I kept smelling it...until I realized what I was doing. I stoped that fast. And when I am home alone at night...I turn on all the lights...the music and clean. Thanks for sharing. Jennie