Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lobster Challenge

This was an RAK from Pat Smethers to Cameron. He issues her challenges all the time. This time it was to make a lobster card using Red, Pink and Black. When he opened it he said WOW, she did a great job!! Then he giggled over the beach lady for about 10 minutes. After that he found the little license plate wrapped in tissue and went nuts!! He thinks she's from another country. Might as well be from NY to CA. Pat sent these images because she challenged Cameron to make a beach card using blue and green and dew drops, guess I'll have to give some up!! Thanks so much Pat, you are so special to us!!
I just love this card, it is so fun and the images are awesome. I can see these too on the beach together and he gets so excited his hat and glasses pop off. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Lim said...

That card and the images are so cute and funny Deb. I can imagine Cameron giggled about the lady on the beach, hahahaha. She look so funny, hahahaha.
Cameron you have a lot of work to do, WOW!!. Lucky you!
Big Hugs,
Lim

Pat Smethers said...

Cam laughed at the beach lady? CAMERON! That is Aunt Patti you nut! Hey, I love doing challenges with you buddy! So, what do you have for me next? Did you do your beach card yet, or are you waiting for summer break? Hug your mama for me! LYMI