Friday, June 13, 2008

RAK's for both Cam and I!!

Another fabulous mail day!! love, love, love mail!! Thanks so much!! I always get that feeling of a kid at Christmas and can't wait to tear into them!!

This one is from Kimberly is the daughter of Dawn Marie of Dawn's Special Creations:

She sent this adorable Riley roasting marshmallow to Cam and some adorable images. Isn't it just the sweetest most adorable card. Cameron is excited to have his own stamping friends and especially when mail comes. I love the stars and the tag for the sentiment and Cameron loved it too! I'm not sure how old Kimberly is and Cam wonders what she looks like, he likes to have a face to a person!! Anyway Cameron thanks you Kimberly for this adorable card.
And I got mail too from Shellapoo, please visit her gallery and see her awesome creations! She just cranks them out! Thanks so much for the adorable card. I really love the colors and the layout and yes I do remember sending these to you when you were having a crisis in your cellar. Glad to see you are still having fun with them and thanks so much for the adorable images!! I love them all!! You must have more stamps than anyone I know, LOL! and you certainly are an animal when it comes to turning out cards!! Let me know if I can repay the favor with images and thanks for thinking of me and praying for me. It means so much!! Hugs!!
Thanks for looking! Have a Great One!!

7 comments:

Lee said...

Those are such sweeeeeeeeeeet cards!!!! I'm so glad you had a Happy Mailbox and Cameron did too!!!

Kristine said...

Hi Deb...these are really cool!! :D How fun to get mail from blogger friends!!

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Great cards, thanks for sharing!

Tessa (the Netherlands)

Jamie Martin said...

These are great RAKs :)

Donna Baker said...

ooh happy mail is fun & you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful mail day! These are both so cute.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! Love them can I have a marshmallow to CAm ???