Thursday, June 5, 2008

RAK's from my bestest blogging buddy Lim!!

Lim is the kindest sweetest person. We chat everyday, even though she has been busy with moving. Both she and her husband Oscar have filled my heart to overflowing!! They are amazing people and I love them to pieces!! Lim sent me this most adorable card and some images from:

Sugar Nellie and HÄnglars StÄmplar...

Check Lim's blog for details on a weekly contest! She has recently become a part of the design team for A Spoon Full of Sugar. I am so happy for her, she is definitely deserving of this honor!!

She also sent my son these two games and as he said this awesome card!! He was so shocked and excited, he couldn't believe they were for him and thought Christmas came early!! You should have seen the look on his face it was priceless! He played them from the time he got them until he went to bed. Normally I wouldn't let him play so long, but he was sooooo excited, I had to give him a break. Lim this was way to generous of you and I wish you wouldn't have spent so much, but we both thank you from the bottom of our hearts and don't dare tell me to shut up again you maniac!!
Not because of this gift, but in spite of it because I asked you not to, "I am so glad that I commented on your amazing cards many months ago and that we have become such great friends. Thanks so much for your kindness, generosity and love. Big hugs, kisses and love to both you and Oscar!!!

4 comments:

Hanne said...

I shouldn't be, because I know what kind of person Lim is, but I still get shocked! What a great gift!!! How can she get the time to do everything she does??? You think she's on some kind of drugs? *hahaha* Her heart is made out of some special material, for sure!! And we both are so lucky that have become her friends, Deb.

Hugs, Hanne:)

Lim said...

OMG! You and Hanne with your words make me cry and laugh...
Both of you are so special for me, you know that !! I'm so happy with our friendship and I want it THANK YOU for always listen me and be there for me.
You always cheer me up when I'm down and not matter what mood I am I don't know how, but you always make me laugh. Thanks!
I'm glad that Cameron is enjoying his games. Big Hugs for you Cameron.. Love you both. My hubby send you a big hug for you too.

Lim

Jean said...

So nice that you have such terrific friends Deb but who more deserves them, you are a special person yourself so you do!

Erin Bigler said...

Deb, this card is TOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE that little girl! So happy you left a comment on my blog cause it's nice to visit yours and check out all the ideas and talent you keep putting out there for us to enjoy! Off to check out more of your work!