Sunday, June 8, 2008

With Sympathy for (SCS'er) Orangegymnut's (Tanya's) Mom

Many of you may remember that there was an RAK request for Tanya's step-dad, Sadly he passed away and I just wanted to send condolences to his wife. The inside reads "Your loved one will always be as close as a memory, and the God of all comfort as close as a prayer.

I did the piercing with the Darice plastic mesh shapes found at AC Moore in the sewing area!!

I also made a ScorPal border around the edge of the white, but it doesn't show up very well in the photo!!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

tamps: Close as a Memory
Paper: lack and Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Copics colored on stamp and spritzed with alcohol
Accessories: Ribbon, Dragonflies from the jewelery section, ScorPal.

5 comments:

Hanne said...

Oh, Deb, this is really a beautiful card made out of a kind heart!! The image and the colors were just so perfect for this sad occasion. It's not easy to make cards like this, but I know it will be treasured!!!

Hugs, Hanne:)

Lim said...

This is beautiful card. I agree with everything that Hanne say. Is a sad occasion but it will be treasured.
I love all the piercing that you do. It's perfect.
Hugs,
Lim

Anonymous said...

Perfect card for the occasion, Very well done. Great job !!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWZa, that's some serious piercing!!!

~Hugs!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful card - love the butterfly charms - I'm sorry to hear about her mum - I had sent a card to her step-dad when he was sick. And I new he was doing poorly again. my prayers are with them.