Sunday, June 8, 2008

RAK from Ks. Stamper

Thanks so much Ev, how sweet of you to take the time to send us these cards and images. I know you are very busy this time of year, which makes it even more meaningful.
This card is so dang cute, Cameron loved it and so do I. That lil cowboy is too cute, love the rope edge, the corners, the horse shoes on the paper and the little scene you created, it's fabulous!! Thanks for everything, including the images!!
I love the card it is too sweet and cute and I could definitely use a shower of blessings. The inside is wonderful too it says; Glitter, Glitter, Everywhere! On my clothes and in my hair. I stamped this card added some glue, Then sprinkled some glitter just for you! and all around it there is glitter...too, too cute! I love the cowboy images too, thanks so much for everything. My mom went back and placed another order there, she's in love with your new man!! Uh Oh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cowboy cards & images,,they are different than I've seen anywhere. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my cowboys !!