Thursday, February 28, 2008

I stink, you're sweet!

Lynn from the Queen's Scene pushed me over the edge with her cards seen here and I just had to have this set. This is a tiny little card that I made for the featured stamper challenge on SCS. Hers looked much bigger, when I saw the measurements I was surprised. This card is a 3x3 with a 1/2" cut off the top and then the scallops added behind that piece. The ribbon ties it shut. I am so sad, i am all out of the black and white polka dotted ribbon. I love it as you probably noticed!! the scallops are made with the slot punch from SU!

Internet wonky, will post pic and pics of my latest mail tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by! Oh and I have another award to post from my friend Lynn, she's too good to me. I know, blog candy too. i just can't decide!!

Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: DCWV and Basic Grey
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Deb,
Your little skunk card is too stinkin cute! You did a great job coloring him and I love the scallops and designer paper!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Love him...he is so cute. Jennie