Monday, February 11, 2008

Warm Hugs!!

As usual, the scan does not do this card justice!! It is absolutely gorgeous and my favorite color purple!!! Guess what, this came in the mail today from my blogging friend Lynn. Lynn is such a kind and thoughtful person, she always leaves wonderful comments for me and as I've said before I absolutely love her creations, just wonderful!! Have you been to her blog, if not go there now!! You will not be disappointed!! and you can see a much better photo of this card there!! Lynn, thanks so much I really needed this today and not just because it was 0 degrees when I got up this morning!! What a nice thing to do, I absolutely love it!! Can you see the glitter, if not click on the image for a better view!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,excellent job !! Love all the glitter !!

Linsey R said...

yes, but when you click on a close up of it, you can see the amazing detail and true beauty of it! I love purple too, this is fabulous!

Jean said...

She's wonderful Deborah, great card.