Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wild Thang!

Pat sent me some Rubber Romance images and I just had to play with them!! After coloring her, I found that I had the perfect DP, actually I thought I had some the color of her skirt and I probably do, but I couldn't find it!! I think I'm glad though cuz this worked really well. I didn't have the perfect ribbon so I pulled out some fun fur and I think it works!! The bottom corner was punched with the square steps corner punch, it needed something so I added this brad on a pop dot!! So what do you think, it's a little wild from me!!


Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

this is too cute! But anything with kittens will make me smile (excpet maybe them clawing my dining table leg) I will have to check out that company-never ehard of them before.

Pat Smethers said...

Deb- you always do something special to make your cards 'jump'! This is no exception! That foofy frill is just perfect, and your coloring- well, amazing as always! Great job sistah! LYMI

Linsey said...

Deborah, this is so cool! Love her animal print skirt that matched the dp that matches the fabulous furry fibers! Awesome! ps-I tagged you for a *major* award, hehe! Pop over to my blog if you want the pay it forward! ~hugs and happy sunday~

Lynn said...

Deb,
This is such a cool card! it all goes together so great, the image, the animal print paper, and I love the fun fibers - very sassy!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a gorgeous card...I love it. :) It is so fun and has so much texture and whimsy. Jennie