Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!

What??? I am shocked, stunned, amazed, and ever so grateful to receive this award from Linsey aka ScrapperLinsey. Linsey is an amazing stamper and I just love everything that she does. If you haven't done so already check out her blog here and\or her Splitcoast gallery here. I'm snowed out right now, so I don't have my list of favorite bloggers, but as soon as I get home, you know who you are!!!! Thanks so much Linsey!!!!!!



OK, i made it home!! YAY!! I am nominating the following bloggers who not only have great stuff on their blog, but are super nice and always leave comments when they stop by. Thanks!

Lynn - Queen's Scene
Jennie - Jen and Sheldon's Life
Dawn - Dawn's Special Creations
Tiffany - The Crafty Goddess

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Congrats on being chosen by Linsey too, doesn't she ROCK!!! Great blog, will have to keep my eyes on you!!

Lynn Put said...

Deb,
OMG, your too sweet!
Thanks for the blog award, I always enjoy stopping by your blog to see all of your fun and beautiful creations!

Pat Smethers said...

Wow Deb! What an honor! I'm so proud of you. You do have a great Blog, and your SCS gallery is amazing! All that, and you are sweet too. I'm so glad I got to know you. Thanks for all the wonderful hints you share here and on SCS. You are a treasure! LYMI

Kanani said...

Oh my gosh how sweet are you! Thank you so much... I'm honored hahaha to think you enjoy my rambling :-). I have meet some of the nicest women since starting my blog. Thanks again for helping to inspire us newbies!

The Crafty Goddess