Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Mothermark Original!!

Look what I got in the mail today, way better than a Hallmark any day!! Mothermark is a friend from SCS. She is very fun and tells a great story! Good thing for me she couldn't get in touch with the mailman to stop delivery!! NaNa!! She thinks I'm fresh and told me she called the mailman and told him she wanted her card back, but I still got it!! This is so fabulous IRL and I know my photo isn't going to do it justice, it's way too dark here and the monkey won't let it be scanned. I just can't wait till tomorrow to upload it.

Kim- I know you're gonna love this, but you can't have it!!!


1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is the cutest card. I received a rocky card from her. You are right....Cindy tells the most amazing stories. Do you like monkeys??? Jennie