Thursday, February 21, 2008

Naughty and Nice!!

I couldn't resist this cute little bunny wabbit from Inkadinkadoo, but at least I used it this time! This was made for SC164 and was a really quick (less thank 5 min card), which is very unusual for me. The more I look at it the more I wanna add something, but I'm resisting!! I think I could actually send this with one stamp!! Yeehaw!! I also got a stamp that has some eggs on it to go with it, so you'll be seeing some more of this wabbit!! The DP is Gypsy from Basic Grey!

I received this image from Shirley (wannabcre8tive on SCS). I just loooove these old people stamps, they crack me up. The sentiment is from another SCS friend who prefers to remain nameless for some reason. Wait till you see the other sentiment she sent me!! The flowers are actually pink and blue gemlike, but the scanner makes them look funny! This DP is from a DCWV Glittery Pack!! I can't wait for someone to give me an excuse to send this to them!! Thanks friends!!!
So glad you stopped by!!

4 comments:

Pat Smethers said...

You- are a nut! Bwahahaha! I think the sentiment is perfect! You know that's what she's thinking. I've also used "old enough to know better, too old to care" with her. "Bite Me" is just so much simpler and to the point! Your coloring is fab on this Deb. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great job,love these kind !! I just love the " Bite Me ". You must know several people to send it too (:>))) I would have no problem.

Jennie Skaggs said...

These are darling....love them. I agree...I love those old people images. Jennie

Jennie Skaggs said...

OBTW....you did an amazing job of coloring the bunny...it is darling.